Sunday, November 1, 2009

I have Succumb - Facebook Fan Page and Time In LA



So if you want to keep up with news and updates about me and my music you can do so on my brand new Facebook Fan Page. I will keep it updated with current and upcoming project info as well as the usual ego maniacal rants that will keep you guessing about my general sanity and overall demeanor. Well, mostly it will have updates about my work.

Also I just got back from LA and had a fine time at the Billboard Hollywood Reporter conference for music in Film, TV and Video Games. The game section was a little lite but the overall conference wasn't too bad.

I had a great time visiting with friends and doing a little business. If you're interested in up to the minute updates you can check out my Twitter Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment