Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GDC Demos & Twitter Widget


I finished my GDC demos last night and I have to say I think they turned out pretty well. It's an unconventional design but I believe that works in it's favor.

Basically it's a USB drive with my audio/video demos along with bios and client lists attached via a small lanyard hook to a business card in a badge holder. The layout is simple and yet surprisingly intuitive. And you don't have to look around for a CD or DVD player to run it on!

While it remains to be seen how they're accepted I'm feeling confident that they'll do the trick. Besides if you don't like what you hear you can always erase and recycle them so at least they may not be as likely to get tossed in the round file.

Only a couple of days left before the trip. I have a lot to do but at least this is one important step is finished.

Also note that I've added a widget that allows you to post your Twitter updates here on blogger. Mine are on the right side of this page so look for more immediate updates there if you're interested.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment