Thursday, March 19, 2009

DJDM.com is Live

I've been talking about it for years telling friends that "a new version was on the way". I've put it off and off and off but the content could get no more outdated or irrelevant, the design no more passe. And since I'm headed off to GDC next week I figured that it was finally time to pull the trigger.

Now, thanks to friend and web guru Drew Rothman, I have a new website!

A website that you can actually find things on and once found they are worth looking over! Who would have thunk it?

Head over to djdm.com for your very own look see.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see game musicians still producing their own websites, and providing access to their tracks.

    I only discovered your site after doing a search for UNSC AI track that was credited on a Sunday Funnies video called Intervention hosted by The Escapist. So hopefully you'll get some more traffic and exposure as a result.

    ReplyDelete